Our latest clients – we tailor each technical writing project to the needs of the client.
Are you having trouble completing technical writing projects?
If you answered “yes,” you’re not alone. Many businesses struggle to write quality content.
Do you need help with technical writing?
Partner with CopyGurus for your technical document writing needs. You set the objectives, and we create copy that speaks to your audience and connects them to your brand. We produce professional-quality content that supports your products, processes and technology.
Can you relate to any of these common scenarios?
- You need to create some technical documents, but no one in your company has time to pull them together.
- You’ve been thinking about writing technical copy for your website longer than you can remember. You don’t have the internal resources to complete writing projects.
- You understand the power behind an active blog, but you don’t have the time to write blog posts regularly.
- You want to publish case studies, white papers and reports, but you are busy with other projects.
- You have written technical content, but you need a proofreader or an editor.
- You need some technical copy written for your website or your business. You know the basics of what you want to communicate, but you can’t seem to get the words right.
If any of the previous scenarios describes you, then you are in luck. Contact us now to discuss your technical writing project.
Boost your business with professional writing.
We are a team of technical writers with unique skills and backgrounds. We are passionate about creating technical documentation. We manage the process and develop the technical content you require. Our technical writers will focus on your goals for the project and deliver your technical documents on-time.
Our technical writers can help you in several areas, including:
- IT Management
- Cloud technologies
- Machine learning
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
We can help you with any of the following types of content:
- Website copy
- Marketing documents
- Blog posts
- Email messages
- Tech briefs
- Case studies